Tuesday, July 17, 2018

K-movies are boring?

When I started watching korean dramas, people told me that korean movies are boring. I had a thought of doing a list of good korean movies of all time. I just can't let people neglecting the good quality of korean movies.

"WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT KMOVIES?"



Firstly,  I need to justify one thing here. Korean movies are just like other movies but they are somewhat unique. Why did i say that? It's unique because they still can make an irrelevant movie looks relevant. For example, a movie named Train to Busan. Its a story of a zombie but still.... the ending has made many people end up crying.


After watching this movie, I looked up for some other korean movies and i must say theyre all good. For those who havent watched Train to Busan, you can watch it at kdrama sites too. I have posted some on the previous post. Make sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Kdrama OSTs That You'll Never Forget

Before posting this, i have mentioned about top Kdramas before right? It is a must for a particular Kdrama to have OSTs. Usually one Kdrama...